Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Digital Gucci Watch


Since I work a 9-5, and don't have a crazy amout of disposable income, I do not own very much Gucci, LV or Prada (though I do own a few pieces). That said, I love high fashion, even though many of the things I look at I couldn't afford (I don't believe in credit cards). Anyone who knows me knows that I am an accessories whore; I love shoes, chains, bracelets, sunglasses, backpacks, cufflinks, and of course, watches. I probably own 15 watches, and of those 15, 4 are casio Gshocks (the 80's staple that have turned into the trendiest 80% price markup. Who knew?) which I purchased BEFORE the trend, so they were pretty cheap. Though you can get Gshocks flooded diamonds now, I didn't know that the high fashion brands were doing digital watches too (!!) Apparently, right under my nose Nordstrom has been selling these amazingly hot Gucci digitals (but for a cool 1300 dollars). Also, check out what Ben Baller and IF&CO did to one of these bad boys. SICK (scroll to the bottom).

1 comment: