Search This Blog

Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Space Jams are back!!


I've been a sneakerhead since I can possibly remember, but I don't really have what you would consider "restraint", so I try not to shop too often. I have had my love affair with dunks, air forces, air maxes, shell toes, reebok pumps, prestos, vandals, sauconys, blazers, bapes, chucks and many, many more, but I have always had a love hate relationship with jordans. Growing up, like most kids Mike was my idol, and as much as I wanted the shoes, it was a joke to even think about asking my mom for some 150 dollar shoes. When I started working and I could afford them, I thought "I could get 2 or 3 pairs of hot kicks for the price of 1 pair of J's". Then the market got flooded with fakes, and any joe schmoe was rocking J's, and it drove me crazy so I had a personal boycott against them. All of these thought processes went out the window with the all black jordan 11's aka the SPACE JAMS". These are far and away the nicest Jordans EVER. According to the Jordan website, the latest re-issue of the space jams will be December 23, just in time for Christmas (if you have the patience to wait in line at 5 am). Now that I can easily afford them, I might go ahead and tuck the restraint away 'til 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment